1 ¼ cup almond flour
3 Tbsp coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar (optional, but recommended)
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup maple syrup, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and cream of tartar.
3. In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Set aside.
5. In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar and cinnamon.
6. Roll 2 Tbsp of dough in hand to form the individual cookie balls and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
7. Place on parchment paper and flatten gently.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
9. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Serves 12 (1 cookie per serving)
Inspired by Erin Lives Whole